This film really seems to be lagging behind in terms of publicity. Its out in 3 months (to the day!) and this is the first piece of publicity material we’ve seen for it. But having said that, it looks vaguely cool, even thought all it is is an Asian remix of the same solid-to-sand mummy thing from the first two movies. Could this just be a case of throwing good money after bad? Or does director Rob Cohen have something special up his sleeves? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Zack & Miri Make An Awesome Poster!
- Review for “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas”
- Harry Potter And The Need For Common Decency
- Voltron The Movie; Due 2010
- The Dark Knight Returns Poster
- Should this guy play The Riddler?
- “Sex Drive” Trailer
- Harry Potter And The Half Year Release Date Move
- “Dance Of The Dead” Trailer
- Young Voldemort played by chocolate bar!