So, there you have it. Release date and everything. Rogen and Evan Samberg are writing the script (they also co-wrote Superbad and the upcoming Pineapple Express), and Stephen Chow (genius from Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle) will be taking the role of Kato, originally played by Bruce Lee. But as of yet, the whole expensive thing is director-less. Which is something of a worry, surely?
- Zack & Miri Make An Awesome Poster!
- Review for “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas”
- Harry Potter And The Need For Common Decency
- Voltron The Movie; Due 2010
- The Dark Knight Returns Poster
- Should this guy play The Riddler?
- “Sex Drive” Trailer
- Harry Potter And The Half Year Release Date Move
- “Dance Of The Dead” Trailer
- Young Voldemort played by chocolate bar!