So this is where John Woo has been hiding since Paycheck way back in 2003. Part one of a two-part epic saga of the Three Kingdoms period of Ancient China, Red Cliff is reportedly the most expensive asian movie of all time, somewhere in the region of $85 million. Its hard to tell whether its gonna be any good or not from this trailer, as it seems more of a show piece for how potentially violent its gonna be (check out the guy shoulder charging the horsey!), and the subtitles seem unintentionally hilarious, and then there’s the odd homoerotic subtext in the last exchange. Or maybe they’re brothers. Its not made clear.
- Zack & Miri Make An Awesome Poster!
- Review for “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas”
- Harry Potter And The Need For Common Decency
- Voltron The Movie; Due 2010
- The Dark Knight Returns Poster
- Should this guy play The Riddler?
- “Sex Drive” Trailer
- Harry Potter And The Half Year Release Date Move
- “Dance Of The Dead” Trailer
- Young Voldemort played by chocolate bar!