Jennifer Carpenter: Yes, yes I’m aware that you probably only know me from The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, where I played Emily Rose who was consequently exorcised, and yes, I know that was a horror film, and yes, I know this is also a horror film, and yes, I’m aware that my surname is Carpenter, and yes, I’m aware that there is a really famous horror film director who’s surname is Carpenter, but its all a coincidence, okay? But I was also in Dexter, that really cool t.v. show? You haven’t heard of it? Oh well. But look at me now, all in your face on this poster for a remake of a really good Spanish horror film? You haven’t heard of it? Oh well. But the tagline is pretty cool. Well, yes, its pretty long, and kinda gives away my and everyone else in the films fate…… I just can’t get a break. And you wonder why I cry in the dark?
- Zack & Miri Make An Awesome Poster!
- Review for “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas”
- Harry Potter And The Need For Common Decency
- Voltron The Movie; Due 2010
- The Dark Knight Returns Poster
- Should this guy play The Riddler?
- “Sex Drive” Trailer
- Harry Potter And The Half Year Release Date Move
- “Dance Of The Dead” Trailer
- Young Voldemort played by chocolate bar!