1) Fat people should not wear spandex. Or any tight-fitting costumes.
2) Kids in costumes are very cute, as are whole families dressing up.
Although some are just creepy.
But either way, there will probably be therapy issues later in life.
3) Terminator Salvation may be okay.
Read how McG wowed the Comic Con crowds here. News that Jonathon (brother of Chris) Nolan is the “lead” scriptwriter is encouraging.
4) Hugh Jackman knows how to work a crowd. And is still hot even with shaggy hair and beard.
5) Comic Con girls dress slutty. But we like it.
6) Twilight fans are INSANE. And scream too much and too loud. And Robert Pattinson’s hair is ridiculous.
You can watch the video below, but Correct Opinion are not responsible for any loss of hearing incurred. You have been warned.
7) Turns out San Diego doesn’t actually mean “whale’s vagina”.
8 ) There is a very good feeling about Watchmen.
9) Ray Stevenson looks great in a suit. But that still doesn’t mean the new Punisher will be any good.
10) Some people get way into their costume. But it’s all cool. Geek cool.
For more photos, blogs and videos direct from the event, check out Empire’s Comic Con coverage here.